We take privacy seriously and We respect and protect Your personal data. We are “Taxaki transfers & tours in Crete” , an individual business under the name “Mathioudakis Konstantinos” , General Tourist Office with tourist business registration number:1039E70000290301, address Demetriou Glinou 6, Nea Alikarnassos P.O. 71601 Heraklion Crete Greece with VAT number 119683448, email:email@example.com (hereinafter the “ Company ”, “ We” , “ Us, ” “ Our ”) and We are the controllers of Your Personal Data.
This Privacy Notice tells Travelers (hereinafter the “Traveler(s)”, “You”, “Yours”, “User”)what information about You We collect, what We do with it and what rights You have in relation to any of Your personal data being processed by Us. . Click on “find out more” in each section for further information.
By continuing to use Our Service by any means, You accept automatically and unconditionally the modified terms of this Policy. In the event that You do not agree with the modifications, You should not make any action or use of the website, and provide us Your personal data and you are entitled to terminate the contracts between us and request the deletion of your data, to the extent permitted by applicable law. For any information or clarification, You can contact us and in any case You have the right to exercise Your rights as detailed in Section V below.
information about the Data Controller information on how to conduct Us for any issueregarding Your personal data. The type of personal data that we collect for You and methods of collection the purpose of collection, the processing activities of Your personal data and the legal ground for the processing; security measures that we undertake for the protection of Your personal data and Our data retention policy; Your rights and the ways to exercise them and any options You may have regarding processing of Your personal data information about the protection and storage of Your personal data by our Company
II. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
1. Who is the Data Controller?
Data Controller of Your personal data is the company under the name are “Taxaki transfers & tours in Crete” , an individual business under the name “Mathioudakis Konstantinos” , General Tourist Office with tourist business registration number:1039E70000290301, address Demetriou Glinou 6, Nea Alikarnassos P.O. 71601 Heraklion Crete Greece with VAT number 119683448, email:firstname.lastname@example.org (“ Company ”, “ us, ” “ our ,” and “ we ”).
2. Questions and Comments
If You have any questions, or wish to exercise any of Your rights, You can conduct Us at the following contact details: email: email@example.com. If Your country has a data protection authority, You have a right to contact it with any questions or concerns. If We cannot resolve Your questions or concerns, You also have the right to seek judicial remedy before a national court.
III. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. WHAT personal data do we collect and HOW we collect them We collect some of Your personal data when You use the Service and book Your
transfer, or Your tour. We collect different types of personal data either directly from You or from third parties through automatic means such us
Identity data: You grant us when You get a price quote i.e. Your pick up address, when you book a transfer, Your name, surname, email, telephone etc. Communication Data: You provide Us with Your mobile phone number and Your email, a means to either Us or the Driver who picks You up, to communicate with You about the Transfer.
Payment Data You provide Us with Your bank card number, the expiration date of the card, the CVV etc. in order to pay for the Transfer and Your email and/or full name when You pay via Paypal.
Transport Data (History): The total number of Transfers You have made through Us in cases You have use our services more than one time.
Technical / Device Data: The type of software used when entering the Platform, when using it, etc., IP address, login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices You use to access our Platform, etc. Login Data, when You log in Your account in the Platform which is Your email and password.
Profile Data created from the information You provide to us when You make a booking, from data regarding Your preferences and provided to Us optionally, from Your interaction with the Newsletters (e.g., how many and what newsletters You open and when), from Your purchase habits deriving from products You may buy from Us, from information derived from Your browsing (kind, time, cost), from Your feedback on the market research that our Company may conduct from time to time, from Your feedback and Your questions to us or any complaints from Your interaction with Social Media, or directly from Our Customer care, from the information You voluntarily upload to Social Media, from information collected from cookies we use, from data that You grant us You when You complete questionnaire that we send to You following the payment etc. (such as nationality, consumer preferences etc).
Demographic data : age, city, Postal Code etc.
Cookie data: number of visits to the Platform, visitor interaction with the Platform (see analytically Cookies Policy ).
Customer service data: when You call Customer Support Team, we collect Your full name, voice data etc. Website and its services are provided exclusively to people who are at least 18 years of age or older. If You are under 18, please do not use or provide us with any personal data, and do not use the Platform and the Service.
We collect directly from You the following personal data:
– When You open an Account with Us and also book a Transfer, You provide us with identity data, contact data, payment data etc
– When You communicate with us, we collect identity data and communication data, etc.
We collect the following data and information for You automatically.
• By using cookies and other related technologies, we collect and / or create data about Your preferences, the type of newsletter You open or not, its content and your interaction with us after each newsletter, the type of Transfer You booking, the search terms You’ve entered or the links You clicked on the Platform etc,
• From Your bookings, we create data about Your bookings, and booking history, Yourpreferences etc.
• Data about the devices through which You visit our Platform, such as IP address, login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices You use to access our Platform, etc.
• Data about the page from which You log in and the page You visit when You leave the Platform (i.e. your Browsing history)
We collect from third parties the following data and information about You:
– from Drivers when they are ask to rate a ride
– from Hotels when a transfer is booked through Hotels.
2. HOW and WHY do we use Your personal data.
We use Your data for the legal purposes referred below. However, where the European laws restrict or prohibit certain activities described in this notice, we will not use information about You for those purposes. Subject to the above, We may use information about You for the following purposes :
To identify You every time You log in.
To provide you with the Service.
To arrange for Your Pick Up and delivery to a booked place.
To communicate with You about Your Transfer.
To communicate with You about the website.
To communicate with You in order to address any of the inquiries or problems You have.
To receive Your payments for the Services.
To help You as a Traveler for the Transfer.
To handle / process Your requests, such as change of a Transfer that You have booked,
change Your personal details, exercise Your rights.
To transmit documents and information necessary for the use of the Platform and the
For marketing purposes.
For security reasons for the transactions.
For business analysis and enhancements, such as making our Services available and optimized, optimizing Your experience and service within the website, and customizing Your experience in it.
For statistical analysis.
To comply with regulatory obligations.
For other purposes that we will notify You, or identify to You on a case-by-case basis, at the point where Your information is originally collected.
The legal basis for our use of information about You is one of the following (which we explain in more detail in the “find out more” section):
compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
the performance of a contract to which You are a party;
a legitimate business interest that is not overridden interests You have to protect the information;
where none of the above applies, Your consent (which we will ask for before we process the information).
Purpose of processing Data. Data that we process for the purpose of Legal basis For the Website usage. We process Your data
– for Your identification
– to recognize You as a user.
– To give You access to the features and service of the website.
– to use the website Service/ Features- Identity data- Communication data- Legal basis is:
a) your consent upon Your subscription if necessary to the Platform.
b) our legitimate interest to identify You if necessary, for the avoidance of any fraud or security incident.
c) fulfilling of our contractual obligations
d) to give You access to the features and service of the website in order to use it for booking a transfer or a tour and for the provision of our Service We process Your data:
– for booking a transfer
– filing of a transfer order
– To send a request to Driver for Your pick Up.
– for identification
– to contact You for any case regarding Your Transfer
– to contact You for any case regarding the website and the Service.
– to process any payment and generally to proceed to any transaction with You regarding the Transfer
– to activate mechanisms to prevent fraud against You or against us
– Identity data
– Communication data
– Payment data
Legal basis is:
a) contractual obligation to fulfill Your transfer booking.
b) legal obligation of our Company to comply with tax law,
c) legitimate interest to collect payments, detect any fraud.
d) consent in specific processing such us storage of data for future purposes etc. Support, handling of Your requests-
Communication regarding Transfer & the website.
We process Your data for:
– Contacting You regarding Transport Services
– Your support in general on issues related to the Company, its services, Your account in the Platform
– Complaints or clarifications
– Generally, management and optimization of user experience in the Platform.
– Customer care for issues related to the Company, Platform, transfers, services, bookings etc.
– Complaints or clarifications
– Exercise of Your rights
– Identity data
– Communication Data
– Information that You provide us related to Your request
– And data that we create for You. In case a call is recorded, You will be notified beforehand by a relevant audio message.
Legal basis is :
a) legal obligation of our Company to have means for customer care before and after booking, to reply to Your inquiries about exercising of Your rights.
b) legitimate interest of our Company to reply to Your requests, to optimize customer care services and communication with Travelers, and also to handle any case in the best way to the benefit of data subject and that is reasonably expected by data subjects.
c) contractual obligation if You contact us about Your Transfer Αdvertising & Marketing
– to send newsletters generic and personalized.
– to send marketing communication via email, or multimedia, push notifications etc.
– to run promotions, loyalty programmers, etc.
– Customer’s satisfaction with Company’s services.
– Personalized marketing communication via personalized messages based on Traveler’s preferences.
– Identity data
– Communication data,
– Profiling data,
– Demographic data,
– Cookies data
– or combination of all the above data.
a) the legitimate interest of our Company to process Traveler’s data provided to us:
i) for the Transfer or other transaction
ii) for the purpose of direct commercial communication for related services or purposes.
In these cases, you may request to opt-out with a click on the unsubscribe button in the email or by contacting with us. In addition,
the Company has the legitimate interest to make Your profile based on all information that we have for You (e.g. transfer history, Your preferences) and also based on Your purchases and Your interaction with newsletters, Your place of residence, in order to enhance your experience. b) Your consent you provide us voluntarily to send you newsletters and personalized information via email, and other multimedia and in case you agree to send you push notifications. Business analysis and improvements for :
– Unceasing Platform operation
– technical excellence and security of transactions
– optimization of technical systems
– addressing technical issues
– compiling reports and keeping data
– Log in data
– Identity data
a) the legal obligation to secure information and confidentiality
b) the legitimate interest for security of networks, avoidance of any fraud and unauthorized access to data, for our business continuity, upgrading our systems and our partners’ system, for our business development, optimization of our technical systems and processes, any data process that prevails rights and freedoms of data subjects that data subjects reasonably expect to be processed for this purpose. You have the right to oppose the above processing per data processing case. It should be noted, however, that the Company is entitled to demonstrate legal reasons for the processing to prevail interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects. Statistical analysis to rate and improve Platform services and procedures that includes :
– Rating and improvement of business processes
– Responsiveness and management of Your requests
– Responsiveness and management of the website
– Research and / or analysis to understand needs of users
– Adoption of new business and business models, programs and partnerships.
– Improvement of Your experience
– Delivery of related content
– Quality surveys
– Statistical analysis
– Financial data
– Transfer history data
– Profile data
a) the legitimate interest of the Company for the further processing of aggregated data for the purpose of statistical analysis to improve its products and services while complying with all the necessary safeguards to collect and process data that do not identify a particular data subject and do not affect the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
b) the legitimate interest to, analyze usability and functionality of the Platform, to improve our business performance for our users, to improve our partnerships, always respecting Your rights, freedoms and interests for Your personal data. Provision of personalized services, personalized Traveler experience:
– transfer data to Your personal Driver in order to welcome You and provide You a personalized experience during Your transfer
– Share data with the partner hotel in case You have booked a transfer with our Company though hotel’s page in order to provide You a personalized experience during Your accomodation at the hotel .
– Identity data
– Profile data
Your consent to provide us voluntarily personal data in order for Us or Our partners to provide You with personalized services/experiences.
3. WHO do we share Your information with and for what purposes?
For the operation of the Platform, fulfillment of contractual obligations and for Your best support as user, our Company reserves the right to cooperate with third-party service providers that provide us with their services and access only those data that are absolutely necessary for the service they offer us (e.g. subscribing to the Platform and managing Your account, execute our contract between us, optimization of our services, etc.). These third service providers are bound by contract not to use Your information for any other purposes.
More specifically, our Company cooperates with:
(a) a third company acting as processor and hosts data that You provide us through the website
(b) Data analysis companies
(c) Research companies
(d) third-party email marketing companies acting in the name and on our behalf to send You the newsletter.
(e) advertising and marketing companies
(f) Data analysis companies
(g) Research companies
(h) Fraud Detection and Prevention Organizations,
(i) Providers of technology services,
IV. PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. SECURITY of Your personal data We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Your personal data from unauthorized disclosure, use, conversion or destruction. Where appropriate, we use encryption and other technologies that can help to secure any information You provide us. We also ask our service providers to comply with privacy and data protection requirements.
More specifically, Your personal data are managed exclusively by specially authorized personnel of the Company under our control. In order to conduct the processing, the Company selects individuals or third parties with corresponding professional qualifications that provide sufficient guarantees in terms of technical knowledge and personal integrity to maintain confidentiality.
The Company, through its respective contractual commitments and its partners, takes all necessary security measures to protect and secure confidentiality and integrity of personal data. In any case, the security is subject to reasons beyond Company’s influence, as well as to reasons resulting from technical problems of the network that are not controlled by the Company or reasons of force majeure events. You should not disclose the data / passwords You have for Your account, which are personal and non-transferable. For personalized communication, our Company also uses appropriate mathematical and / or statistical processes to compile the profile and performs regular quality and security checks on the systems and algorithms it uses to correct the factors that lead to inaccuracies in the data.
2. HOW LONG will information about You be kept
Management of Your account in the Platform Until Your account is deleted or after 2 years of the last action. Transfer Orders We will process Your data for the time required to manage a Transfer and/or products or services You have ordered, including any necessary time to refund, handling complaints or claims relating to the Transfer or service. We may retain some of Your information that You may provide us for more time, until You ask us to stop storing it. Transfers If You book a Transfer, we will retain details of this for so long as required to complete the Transfer and to comply with any legal obligations (for example, for tax and accounting record-keeping purposes). We may only store aggregated data for the Transfer for business analytic purposes. Customer care If You contact the Customer Support team of the Company, we will make a record of the matter (including details of Your enquiry and our response) and retain it while it remains relevant to our relationship. Temporary records may be relevant only until more permanent records are made, and will be retained only temporarily. Usability and quality analysis, we will process Your data during the period we will perform an action or a specific quality survey or until we have anonymized Your browsing data Marketing Until You unsubscribe from our newsletter recipients list, or until You withdraw Your consent, or until You oppose (opt out) processing, otherwise we will retain Your data for five (5) years maximum. However, some elements of Your profile, such as files about how we interact with You, may stop to be in force after a period of time, so we automatically delete them after a specified period (usually 3 years) depending on the purpose for which we have collected them. if we do not have communication with You for a long time (usually 3 years), we will stop sending You promotional messages and we will delete history of Your responses. This will happen, for example, if You never click on our Newsletter, if You never log in to a digital contact point or if You never contact us or do not book a transfer. The reason is that, in these cases, we assume that You prefer not to receive any message from us. Business analytics Business analytics data is typically collected automatically when You use Company’s touchpoints and becomes anonymized/ aggregated shortly afterwards.
3. TRANSFER of Your personal data to third countries The Company generally keeps Your personal data within the European Economic Area. When Your data is to be transmitted to third countries outside the European Economic Area or International Organizations for which no European Commission decision is available, all the appropriate safeguards provided for in the applicable data protection legislation on the transfers to third countries.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR OPTIONS You may have some or all of the following rights in respect of information that we hold about you:
· request us to give You access to it;
· request us to rectify it, update it, or erase it;
· request us to restrict our use of it, in certain circumstances;
· object to our using it, in certain circumstances;
· withdraw Your consent to our using it;
· data portability, in certain circumstances;
· opt out from our using it for direct marketing; and
· lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in Your country (if there is one).
We offer You easy ways to exercise these rights, by calling us or by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be necessary, for the security of Your information, to ask for some information about You for the purposes of Your identification. Your right is exercised free of charge, however, when your right is abusively used, we may ask You a fee in accordance with the conditions set by law. In any case, we respond to Your requests within one month, except in exceptional cases where our response time to a request may be longer.
Right in respect of the information about You that we hold Further detail (note: certain legal limits to all these rights apply)
· to request us to give You access to it (article 15)
This is confirmation of:
· whether or not we process information about You;
· our name and contact details;
· the purpose of the processing;
· the categories of information concerned;
· the categories of persons with whom we share the information
· (if we have it) the source of the information, if we did not collect it from You;
· (to the extent we do any, which will have been brought to Your attention) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning You, or significantly affects You in a similar way, and information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for You; and
· the criteria for determining the period for which we will store the information.
On Your request we will provide You with a copy of the information about You that we use (provided this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others).
· to request us to rectify or update it (article 16) This applies if the information we hold is inaccurate or incomplete.
· to request us to erase it (article 17)
This applies if:
· the information we hold is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which we use it;
· we use the information on the basis of Your consent and You withdraw Your consent (in this case, we will remember not to contact
You again, unless You tell us You want us to delete all information about You in which case we will respect Your wishes);
· we use the information on the basis of legitimate interest and we find that, following Your objection, we do not have an overriding interest in continuing to use it;
· the information was unlawfully obtained or used; or
· to comply with a legal obligation.
· to request us to restrict our processing of it (article 18) This right applies, temporarily while we look into Your case, if You:
· contest the accuracy of the information we use; or
· have objected to our using the information on the basis of legitimate interest (if You make use of Your right in these cases, we will notify You before we use the information again).
This right applies also if:
· our use is unlawful and You oppose the erasure of the data; or
· we no longer need the data, but You require it to establish a legal case.
· to object to our processing, it (article 21) You may at any time object to any processing of Your personal data, which are processed under the legitimate interest of the Company or the fulfillment of a duty performed in the public interest.
· to withdraw Your consent to our using it (opt- out) This applies if the legal basis on which we use the information about You is consent. These cases will be clear from the context.
· to data portability (article 20) If:
(i) You have provided data to us; and (ii) we use that data, by automated means, and on the basis either of Your consent, or on the basis of discharging our contractual obligations to You, then You have the right to receive the data back from us in a commonly used format, and the right to require us to transmit the data to someone else if it is technically feasible for us to do so.
· to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory competent authority in Your country.
· Identity card We take into account the confidentiality of all files that contain personal data and we reserve the right to ask
You for proof of Your identity if You make a claim about those files.
· Costs We will not charge You for the exercise of Your rights in relation to Your personal data unless, as required by law, Your request
for access to information is unreasonable or excessive, so we may charge a reasonable fee under these conditions. We will notify You of any charges before fulfilling Your request.
· Timelines We aim to respond to any valid requests within one (1) month of receipt, unless it is very complex or You have made a number of requests, so we aim to respond within three months. We’ll let You know if we’ll need more than one (1) month for the reasons outlined above. We may ask You if You can tell us exactly what You want to receive or what exactly is Your concern. This will help us to act faster for Your request. In any case, You should provide us with specific and truthful facts and / or facts in order to be able to answer and / or satisfy Your request, otherwise we reserve the right to make any errors that are out of our control. In addition, our Company may refuse requests that are unjustified or excessive or abusive or inaccurate or generally illegal according the provisions of the law.
IV. GENERAL LEGAL TERMS\
1.2 The Company is the owner and retains in its possession and ownership all rights, titles and interests regarding the website and the Service, its functions and features (indicatively but not restrictively: its Software, its programs, philosophy, look and feel, methodology and technique by which it has been designed, its model, algorithms, information and materials, know-how regarding the website, the Service and Software, as well as any modifications, notifications, improvements, parameterizations, derivative functions, manuals and other documents related to the Implementation and operation of the website.
1.4 The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing Our Company and its products / services, such as the brand name “taxaki.gr”, “Taxaki transfers & tours in Crete” and the products / services provided under this brand name and/or any of its derivative, or composite, homonymous or similar names, and/or any other logos, trademarks and distinctions, trade secrets, patents and any other intellectual property rights in respect of the Platform/ Service and the functions that become known to the Traveler through the Service, are the exclusive trademarks and distinctive features of the Company and are protected by Greek, European and international trademark laws, and industrial and intellectual property and competition law. In any case, their exposure to the Platform shall in no way grant You and/or any third party a license or right to use them.
1.6 You may not use any “post-tags” or any other “hidden text” based on our Company’s brand names or trademarks without our express written consent. In the event of an unauthorized use, the License granted shall cease to be valid. The same applies to any use of our Company’s logos and trademarks. Any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transmission, downloading, processing, resale, of part or of all the Platform Content for any purpose other than strictly personal use is forbidden, unless we give You our writing consent.
2. Technical Support – Enhancements of Platform
The Company has no obligation and is not currently bound to provide technical support, improvements, customizations and/or renewals to the Website and/or the Service. Only occasionally and at its sole discretion it may upgrade the Website. You may also need to make software updates, otherwise the Company has no responsibility for any incompatible features of the version of the Website You are using. In any case, You acknowledge and agree that these General Terms govern any current version of the Website and the Service.
3. External Links
By using the Platform/ Service, You agree to receive electronic communications from us and You unreservedly accept that they meet all legitimate written communication requirements as to the reason they are created. For any complaints, comments, suggestions, etc. You want to submit to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Final Terms
The present General Terms are the definite and unique terms in force, regarding the provision of the Service by the Company to the User and any prior terms, prior agreements and arrangements, written or oral between the Company and the User regarding the use of the Service, are hereby repealed.
Any delay, negligence or tolerance by the Company in enforcing the User’s adherence to any of the present terms shall not constitute a waiver or a detriment to any of the Company’s rights. In case any term of the present document is held as void by any competent Court or Authority and therefore inapplicable, then the said term will not invalidate the remaining terms herein, which all of them will remain in full force and effect.
7. Invalidity of Terms
In the event that any part of the present document is held invalid or void by a court decision, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining part of these General Terms, which shall remain valid as if the invalid part were deleted. The Company will seek to replace any invalid term with a new valid one, the effect of which will be the as similar as possible to the one of the one canceled.
This Agreement may not be assigned by You without the prior written approval of the Company but may be assigned without Your consent by the Company to (i) a parent or subsidiary, (ii) a purchaser of assets, or (iii) a successor to a merger . Any attempted assignment of the Agreement, in violation of this article, is void.
9. Applicable Law – Jurisdiction
Any dispute between the parties concerning the Website, interpretation, nullity of the terms of the contract, the existence or non-existence of rights and obligations of the contracting parties under contract or even tort, shall be interpreted in accordance with laws of Greece and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of the city of Heraklion, under the jurisdiction of which the parties are voluntarily submitted.
V. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE PLATFORM POLICY
1. The Users and their Authorized Users are required to use the website in accordance with the present General Terms and all applicable laws and regulations as well as pursuant the principles of good faith and morality and the business ethics.
2. To the aforementioned persons, the following are prohibited:
2.1 Any use of the Platform for other purpose than the purpose of using the Service commercial purposes.
2.2 Any access or attempt to access information and data (including personal data) that are transmitted through the Platform, for which they have no authorisation or authority to use
2.3 Access to the Platform in order to create or produce a product or service that is competitive to the Platform and the Software of the Platform.
2.4 Use of the Platform for the purpose of providing services to third parties other than those permitted under the General Terms.
2.6 Facilitating in any way and by any means third parties to access the website and any data (including personal data) and information for non-legitimate or non authorised purposes.
2.7 The transmission of viruses, the transmission of documents and Information which are illegal, harmful, offensive, threatening, defamatory or dangerous to the security of the website and for the reputation of the Company, its Affiliates and Associated Companies and other Users of the website.
2.8. The posting of messages, Information, Documents and other data as well as the granting of any data (including personal data) and information that may contain abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory and generally illegal content.
2.9 Any action which is or is considered to be detrimental to the interests of the Company, its Affiliates and / or Associated Companies and other Users of the website, or which may prevent any third party from using the Service.
2.10 Selling, conceding, renting, transmitting, processing to any third party and for any purpose any data that are connected with any use whatsoever of the website and the Service in general.
2.12 Any form of Software piracy, hacking and / or interception of data (including personal data) and information.
2.13 Importing to the website, sending and forwarding of information or software programs that may contain viruses or other harmful features that may either cause the website to malfunction or cause traffic to the Service which may make it difficult for users to use it.
2.14 The use of the website in any way, which, irrespectively of the purpose (fraudulence or negligence), could cause the Service to malfunction.
2.15 Licensing, resale, leasing, assignment, subcontracting, and in general any disposal of the Service to third parties for any use and purpose other than the ones expressly permitted herein.
2.16 Decomplication, duplication, reproduction, falsification, distribution, presentation, software included in the Service or part thereof and / or any processing of the source code.
2.17 Linking the website with any Product / Service of the Users without the express and written consent of the Company.
2.18 Any action which may affect the ability of other Users to make use of the Service, or circumvent the rights of other Users, such as, for example, their intellectual property rights, personal data, etc.
2.19 The use of mechanisms, software or other actions that impede the normal operation of the website.
2.20 Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative work of the website and its components described herein.
3. In the event that the above persons have doubts as to whether an action or omission constitutes a violation of this Acceptable Use of Platform Policy and / or, if they wish to report to the Company, any violation of this Policy which has come to their notice, they may contact the Company.