Design your dream tour to Crete!

Live an extraordinary experience that you can not imagine. Visit different places and meet new people that they will make you feel the Cretan hospitality and the local way of living!

Grab a TAXAKI & Explore Crete!

Press on PLUS icon to add as many waypoints as you want to your trip!

Total distance 0 km
Total time 0 h 0 m
Choose a vehicle
Choose ride details Enter contact details
Choose a vehicle Booking summary


I am accepting your Terms and Conditions

If a cancellation request is received by us up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time, there is a cancellation fee of 20% of the amount paid which will be held by Us. The rest 80% is refunded to You.
If a cancellation request is received by the company within less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time, it is considered as a last minute and non refundable cancellation, resulting in a 100% cancellation fee and NO refund to the Traveler.

Enter contact details Send now

Thank you for your order

Click the button below to pay for your order. Otherwise, no order will be placed!<br>If a custom Tour or Transfer order is made, we will contact you as soon as possible to with detials and prices.

Pay via PayPal
You will be redirected to the payment page within 5 second.
Pay via Stripe
You will be redirected to the payment page within 5 second.
Agios Nikolaos, Lassithi
Rethymno City
Samaria Gorge
Arkadi, Rethymno

Tailormade Just For You

We provide special tours across Crete!

If you cannot find something among our crafted tours that suits to you, you can customize your own experience according to your tastes and needs. Using our customization tour platform or just modifying any of our already existing tours.

This Is Our Passion

Taste -smell-feel! Visiting Crete any season of the year makes it itself, a unique experience! The rich biodiversity of the island in combination with its special geographical relief gives each season a different canvas of images, colors, aromas and flavors which expects you to discover!

Learn everything about Crete

Our skilled guides & drivers promises you an authentic experience, through a tour into this breathtaking piece of land. Customs, history culture, art, tastes are our passion and we want to share them with you!

Read what our customers have to say about us

star ratingΦοβερή εμπειρία! - Χρησιμοποιήσαμε το taxaki για μια ημερήσια εκδρομή στα Χανιά. Όλα ήταν τέλεια! Ο οδηγός άψογος και το αυτοκίνητο καινούργιο και καθαρό!
Το συστήνω ανεπιφύλακτα!

avatar thumb lia l
March 10, 2024

star rating

avatar thumb Jo-x-ste
August 4, 2023

star ratingThe tour guide was an excellent person. So thoughtful and hospitable. Tottaly recommended if you are into a real wine and food experience. Vehicle was super clean and brand new.

April 9, 2022

star ratingΚάναμε το winetour και πραγματικά περάσαμε πολύ ωραία. Όλοι ήταν πολύ εξυπηρετικοί και φιλικοί. Αν και έχω επισκεφτεί την Κρήτη άλλες δύο φορές ήταν μια γεμάτη εμπειρία.

April 9, 2022

star ratingThe driver drove me all the way up to where the Idaean cave (zeus cave) was. He was very informative and also very considerate. He accompanied me to the cave,... read more

June 13, 2017

star ratingUsed the taxi service on arrival and departure of Crete the driver seem to race everywhere and your luggage is jammed into the boot whether it fits or not ,... read more

June 1, 2017